Keith would have been 67 today.




Today would have been Keith's Birthday. One does not expect that your younger brother will die before you and that thought makes me sad but only for awhile.

His children loved him and they are really nice people. He was happy with June and they had a good life together. I'm sad because we lost contact but that's what happens in families.

The B&W photograph is Keith about 10 and myself 12 years of age. The other picture is Keith with Jack, it's one of the last pictures of Jack, he was the one kind of person every family needs, [another was Uncle Fred,] they keep families together by being kind and listening.

So today think of June and Keith's children - they must be sad.

Comments

Sarah Parfitt said…
WOW!!!! My Daddy :-D thats how i remember him :-) and Uncle Jack xx Such interesting family we have :-D why did i not know about this! lol x I love it xx Thankyou Uncle Mike, amazing stuff!! :-D lots of love xx

Popular posts from this blog

AN ISLAND NATION

Where You Stand and Prejudice (2016)

I was called a Flat Earther