Requiesant In Pace.

These are my brothers, Jack and Keith, and today I think of them and hope that they rest in peace.
I think of them today for it would have been Keith's birthday and he would have been 65 and due for retirement.
Jack was our half brother but that did not make one whit of a difference - he was one really nice guy and loved my Mum dearly.
Keith and I were close as children but somehow lost contact and closeness as years progressed. He did not have the best of life with his first marriage but Tina and I feel that later he was very happy with June. They had a good life together. June was devastated when he died of cancer just over a year ago.

Emma, Clive, and Sarah miss him. They certainly gave him reasons to be proud in his love for them.
I'll post another picture of Keith, everyone should be remembered as a child once upon a time. Keith could make you laugh that's for sure and as a child brought many a smile. So be glad that he made people smile and was ultimately happy with June. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN ISLAND NATION

Where You Stand and Prejudice (2016)

I was called a Flat Earther